1.YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will store the order’s content and will acknowledge receipt of your submitted order by sending you an automatically generated email accepting your order.
The order will relate only to those specific goods which are referred to in our email confirming our acceptance of your order. You should read and check the details in this email to ensure that they are correct.
If the details in the email confirming your order are not correct, or if you are not satisfied with the details in the email, please contact us at email@example.com.
You will find the details about your recent orders in your customer login.
Alternatively, you can order via Inbox message to our official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/1feel.sexy/ and our Instagram account @ifeel.sexy by sending us the reference codes of the desired products and full shipping details.
3.PRICE AND DELIVERY COSTS
Information displayed on this site relating to pricing is subject to change by us without notice, but those on the site at the time of any order placed will be the prices applicable to that order.
Unless stated otherwise, all prices include VAT (where applicable) but exclude delivery costs.
Delivery costs will be notified to you separately before you submit your order and will be confirmed to you by email.
Shipment to countries outside of the European Union may be subject to taxes, customs duties and fees levied by the destination country ("Import Fees"). The recipient of the shipment is the importer of record in the destination country and is responsible for all Import Fees.
Information displayed on this site relating to availability is subject to change by us without notice.
All orders are subject to availability at all times.
We deliver to Europe, UK, USA and any other countries. Please note that delivery outside of Greece will be utilized by Registered Post unless stated otherwise.
The goods will be delivered to the address you give us for delivery at the time you make your order on the site.
We are not responsible for any delay in delivery caused by the unavailability of someone to take delivery of the products. It is your responsibility to contact the post office or courier company as applicable to arrange the collection or delivery of products that could not be delivered because you were unavailable.
We will have no liability to you for any delay in delivering goods you have ordered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, strikes, lockouts and other industrial disputes, breakdown of systems or network access, flood, fire, explosion etc.
We are not responsible for theft of your package at the address you provide us. In such a case where you haven’t received your package and after the post office has confirmed delivery to your address, you need to notify your post office and file a police report, for which we will provide proof of delivery.
The safety of our website www.ifeel.sexy is supported by SSL protocol.
Payment for goods can be made by one of the following payment methods:
- Payment via the safe envinroment of PayPal
- Bank Transfer within five (5) working days from the date of the order. If no payment is remitted to any of the confirmed bank accounts after the end of the five (5) working days, the order will be cancelled.
- Cash on Delivery Payment upon Receipt (for customers within Greece only).
- Credit/Debit card acceptance via the safe environment of Viva Payments and Viva Wallet (for customers within Greece).
- Credit/Debit card acceptance via the safe envinroment of EveryPay (for customers worldwide). Recognizing the importance of electronic payment security, EveryPay is a licensed Payment Institution by the Bank of Greece (Decision No. 280/3 / 23-7-2018 GG B 3010 / 25-7-2018), and manages securely card payment transactions, in accordance with the regulatory framework of the card transaction security management standard. Everypay is certified in accordance with the PCI DSS compliance standards. All Everypay services are made through secure connections with 256bit SSL certificates. EveryPay also supports the ability to use the 3D Secure service, an additional security token for VISA, MasterCard, Diners & Discover. The Payer then has to enter his personal secret code to complete the transaction successfully.
*Note for Greek customers: If a package posted under Payment upon Receipt (COD) terms is refused and/or returned to us due to non delivery, there will be a mandatory charge of 20% of the order’s total cost for handling fees.
Kindly take note that for the health and welfare of our customers, all swimwear and lingerie sales placed either through our website or via Inbox on our our company's official Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/1feel.sexy/ and our Instagram account @ifeel.sexy, are considered final.
Swimwear Tops may be returned upon approval for exchange only within 14 calendar days upon delivery. Return costs will be assumed by the customer.
ALL PRODUCTS ARE MAN CHECKED AT THE TIME OF SHIPMENT.
However, if a product you ordered is damaged or defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once we have confirmed the product defect, we will either:
- provide a full refund for any goods that are damaged or defective, (within a reasonable time following the sale) or
- at your option, replace the goods at our cost, unless this would not be possible or would be disproportionately costly in the circumstances, in which case we will refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods in question.
We will notify you of your refund via e-mail within a reasonable period of time, in any event within 30 days of your order.
We will usually refund any money received from you using the same method originally used by you to pay for your purchase.
All eligible for return products must not be worn or/and washed and must be returned with its original packaging.
*Note: Shipping fees are non refundable on all returns/refunds.
8.TITLE AND RISK
You will become the owner of the goods you have ordered when they have been delivered to you and we have received clear funds in full payment for the goods.
Once goods have been delivered to you they will be held at your own risk and we will not be liable for their loss or destruction.
We are not responsible if you cannot access the site properly or at all because of any event outside our control, for example (without limitation) the performance of your or our ISP, your browser or the internet.
This site relies in part on software to work. Whilst we will monitor the site, we cannot guarantee that the site or any individual feature of the site will be error free, available all the time and/or free from viruses. It is your responsibility to implement appropriate IT security safeguards (including anti-virus and other security checks) to satisfy your particular requirements as to the safety and reliability of content.
If any part of these terms is unenforceable, the enforceability of any other part of these terms will not be affected.
All notices you send us must be sent to the contact details at this address: email@example.com.
We may give notice to you at either the e-mail or postal address you provide to us when making a purchase.
We are committed to protecting your privacy on-line.
We appreciate that you do not want the personal information you provide to us distributed indiscriminately and here we explain how we collect information, what we do with it and what controls you have.
1. PERSONAL DATA WE MAY COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We can only provide the goods and services ordered by you if you provide us with your personal data. For the purpose of providing these services, we collect personal data about you such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone and mobile phone numbers.
- Provide you with the goods, services and information offered through our website and which you request as well as for billing and order fulfillment
- Administer your account with us
- Verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online
- Audit the downloading of data from our website
- Improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customize them for users
- Identify visitors to our website
- Carry out research on our users' demographics and tracking of sales data
- Send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us,including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you do not object to being contacted for these purposes.
We may also monitor who accesses our website, for example we may automatically collect access information about you, such as the type of internet browser you use, the website from which you have come to our website and your IP address (the unique address which identifies your computer on the internet) which is automatically recognized by our web server.
Subject to obtaining your consent we may contact you by email.
If you prefer not to receive any marketing communications from us, you can opt out at any time. See further ‘Your rights’ below.
We may also obtain information about your online movements and use of the internet. We do this by placing a ‘cookie’, which is a small file, on your computer’s hard disk.
Cookies are used for several reasons, for example to recognize you whenever you visit this website ensuring you do not have to enter all your details and thereby speeding up the process so you do not have to log on each time.
It will also enable us to store your personal preferences, build a profile about you and target our marketing and advertising campaigns.
We cannot provide a full service to you if you disable the cookie function on your web browser so we advise you to maintain the same.
For further information about cookies and how to disable them please go to: aboutcookies.org.
5.DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may disclose your personal data:
- to other companies within our group
- if we sell our business to a third party
- to our agents and service providers (e.g. providers of web hosting or maintenance services)
- in any other case where we are required to do so by law or if we believe that such action is necessary to prevent fraud or cyber crime or to protect the website or the rights, property or personal safety of any person.
We may also disclose aggregate statistics about visitors to our website, in order to describe our services to prospective partners, advertisers, sponsors and other reputable third parties and for other lawful purposes, but these statistics will include no personally identifiable information.
We place great importance on the security of all personally identifiable information associated with our users. We have security measures in place to attempt to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of personal information under our control.
We will use technical and organizational measures to safeguard your personal data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by password and username which are unique to you
- we store your personal data on secure servers
You should bear in mind that submission of information over the internet is never entirely secure. We cannot guarantee the security of information you submit via the website whilst it is in transit over the internet and any such submission is at your own risk. All we can do is use all our reasonable efforts to safeguard your data and ensure that we maintain a reliable and safe environment to use your data.
It is advisable to close your browser when you have finished your user session to help ensure others do not access your personal information if you use a shared computer or a computer in a public place.
You have the right to require us to correct any inaccuracies in your data free of charge.
Right to prevent marketing: At any stage you also have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes. You can opt-out any time by sending us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8.OUR CONTACT DETAILS
We welcome your feedback and questions. If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com.